Background Theme: https://imgur.com/YdnDtnO
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels or points of contact between the customer and the company which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media.
CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
Benefits Of Our CRM:
- Provide Faster response to customer inquiries.
- Having a deeper knowledge of customers.
- Receiving customers feedback
- Our CRM is the strongest and the most efficient approach in maintaining and creating relationships with the customer
CRM consists of many features. They are as listed below
lets see how they are configured and stored data.
A Leads represents any person or organization that a company might have the potential to do business with.
- CRM used to store the data of leads
- Infact this is the first step in CRM
- This is the place where one can add the complete info of a lead
- Generally mandatory info of any lead is their name and contact details.
- Here goes the same one can fill all the required info in that particular filed and save it which is clearly shown in below Image
- It is often essential to track additional information about the organization
- Address of a lead can be filled at this page.
- It includes primary address and alternate address
- CONTACT DETAILS
- Here one can give all the contact details of a lead which contains Emails, Telephone
- This is more important to reach the lead or to know more info for further.