Create Work Item in Project Management System(PMS)
- Create/Add a new work item.
- After creating, one can assign the work to a user.
Assign/Transfer Work Item
- The particular work item/task will be assigned to a particular user.
- Prior to assigning it, one can add relevant information such as the Estimated Effort, Assignee, and Status etc..
View History in OfficeGx PMS
- The history of the work can be viewed. From the image he/she can clearly overview the activity of the work.
- The assigned username, timings of the work item, status of the work item, estimated hours, and completed hours will also be displayed.
Status Graph for Work Items
- Planning: User will need to collect the data of a work item and on collecting the data the work item is moved to ready status.
- Ready: Once the user has all the data of a work item, it implies that he/she is ready to move.
- In Progress: The user has collected the data of the work item and has started working on it. Also, implies the status of a user on their work.
- Ready local: At times, the designers/users will complete the work on their local and it would be then scheduled to go to QA/Prod in the appropriate deployment cycle.
- Completed: An indication that the user has completed his/her task assigned to them.
- Resolved: On completion of a task by the user, it will be overviewed by the owner of the task.
- Re-opened: After reaching the completed status if any corrections are required, the task will be reopened by the owner of the task and corrections will be made. Once re-opened it will again enter in progress and then move on to completed status when closed.
- Closed: The user status will display as a closed work item on completion of the task.
Flowchart of status graph
Best Project Management Software
Map to Invoices
- Admin can bill an Invoice for the work item.
- The bill of a work item with the rate and amount in the map will be displayed.
- The duration of the user taken to complete the task will be displayed.
- This, in general, indicates user capability of performing a task.
- Once a task is assigned, the user will have to configure the approximate time duration required for its completion.
- The time duration will be the estimated workload for the task.
- As displayed in the image, the right top of work item list is listed as Filters.
- From the beginning, all the work item assigned to the user will be listed here.
- Not only a single user’s work item, but all the other users work item can be viewed by clicking on all users open work items.
- A user can refresh the work list by filtering.