Background Theme: https://imgur.com/53SXd15
Configure Static and Animated Content blocks in WMS
- To configure the static template: Add a new template; choose the position and size of template.
- Add one item to the template, which will include the option of a background color and a background image.
- A particular fixed time period during which a particular task will be completed.
- One can choose to see everything scheduled at business or filter the widget to check the status of specific locations or for specific staff members.
- There are particular defined positions for the content.
- Based on the client requirement the content is placed on the particular position.
- For example if a title has to be placed at the middle then the position widget is mentioned as center.
Track Impressions, Clicks
- The number of times a user visits a page is considered as impressions.
- On visiting the page if a user clicks on it, it is considered as Clicks.
- The number of clicks and impressions report will be displayed.