Background Theme: https://imgur.com/b6uClBW
Content Management System : Add/Edit Content
- A user can add/edit the content.
- As displayed in the image, there is a title/description at the top.
- At this description user can edit the content.
- User can tag the people mention the category he/she is working.
- User can save and keep their edited content in private/public mode.
Content Management Software: Publish/Save Draft
- On editing the content user can keep it public/private.
- Later the user can save the edited content.
User Friendly URLs In CMS
- Friendly Urls that are short and easy to remember are referred to as User Friendly Urls.
- Static Urls are more user friendly and contains info such as http://domain.com/productname
- Non User Friendly Url such as https://domain.com/cat/?cid=7078 does not give any info about what the content of the page could be about.
- URL optimization plays a predominant role in SEO.
CMS : Scheduled Content
- A feature within the CMS that allows a user to set a date and time for a specific page to be published.
- The scheduled content of business example can be listed here.
- Tagging is nothing but managing user generated tags.
- Tagging is adding script tags to the head, body or footer of a site .
- Tagging is a term or phrase that is added to a web notification that relates the specific notification others that are similarly tagged within the system.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web Search Engine's results.
- SEO considers how the search engines work, what do people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
- Features Article displays the features on the home page.
- Categories such as products and services, articles and news etc..
- Layouts are UI elements that define how blocks of content can be added to a page.
- Layouts are mainly used for home and content pages.
- Administrators can define custom layouts for home pages or content pages.
- Users given access to modify their homepage can select a layout for the homepage.
- Users given access to add content to their homepages can choose where the content is needed to be displayed.
- Versioning is a part of content management system.
- In this version, the user can add an article & save it in the draft version/live version.
- On creating an article, the user will need to save it.
- Only after saving the article that the article can be published.
- The published article will not be visible to the end users unless and until the admin has given the approval.
- Once the approval is given, it goes into live version.
- From the name itself, it literally expresses that it’s live(visible to the users).
- On approval from the admin it will be displayed to all the users.
- In the case of an article, that has just been published and is without the approval of the admin then the article will not be visible to users.
- Once an article has gone through the whole procedure of save, publish and approval by the admin, it moves to the live version.